Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pictures From Training

(As promised) I got my pictures downloaded from my counselor training in Brentwood, TN (just south of Nashville).
He slipped in the back door when we were in the middle of break out groups the first day of training.  His voice was a little rough from talking all day and I could tell how tired he was.  He stayed and talked to us for about 30 minutes.  He praised us for coming (one-on-one counseling really is close to his heart) and talked about areas his company is growing to meets the needs of the country.  Then of course being the good Christian man that he is, he prayed with us.  It was a great experience!
The famous address of his building
It really is a beautiful building- All 4 stories of it!




Just inside the front doors- on the right of the lobby is his studio and on the left is Martha's Place and the store.  Martha goes all out for visitors and had this great spread of cookies and chocolate covered strawberries and fruit.  It was delicious!
When he came out during a commercial break to meet the counselors in training.
(No he is not a hummingbird)
Me and Dave (Yes I was nervous. That's why I look like a deer in headlights.)
Live on the air doing his radio show.
Hard at work solving the nation's financial woes!
Yes it really says that outside his studio
I didn't get any pictures of the fabulous hotel we got to stay in.  It was an Embassy Suites- need I say more?  It really was such a wonderful week.  I learned so much and am having fun this week networking with people in my area.  Last night I got to visit an FPU class for the first time. Financial Peace University, Dave's 13-week class is taught all over the country (go to his website to learn more about it).  It was great to see people's lives changing for the better.  Overall it's been a long past few weeks, I'm tired, but it's a good kind of tired because I love doing this stuff!

2 comments:

Nola Chandler said...

Hey Rachel, you should post your video on our FB page!!! It's such a great video, made me cry!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cool. Glad you were able to go! You give good advice. Congrats on getting your business going.