Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Website & Business

It's official! My website came online last night.  You can see the link in my services and pricing box or you can go to www.financesbyrachel.com  After I finish my training this week in Nashville I will be officially open for business.  Please help me spread the word about my services by joining my referral program.  Refer a friend or family member and get a gift card as my gift (see my website for more details).  As a service to my neighborhood, I am offering my services for free to my ward members at church.  I feel I have been blessed with this gift and want to bless the lives of those around me.  I also have a special rate for other friends and family, if you're interested in either of these, please let me know.  Thanks to all you wonderful readers for your support.  I hope you keep coming back for the learning and insights that I offer.

No comments: