Thursday, March 18, 2010

Practice

As you know by now I am getting ready to become a full-fledged financial counselor.  I need your help though.  For the next month I will be offering my services for free to anyone who would be willing to write me a short testimonial for my website.  That will hopefully be up in the next month.  I need the practice anyway and I figured this would be the perfect way to do it.  No matter how big or small your problems may be, I'm up for the challenge.  If you need help making a plan and sticking to it, then I'm your gal.  Even if you are on the right track, I'm confident that I could help you fine-tune to make the most out of your situation.  So please let me know if you and your spouse are interested in sitting down with me (either in person or by phone).  I'd love to help!

1 comment:

Ginger Bower said...

I would love to be your guinae pig, we are in need of some financial advise. Call me (801) 885-9381