Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Strides

So as you can see I gave the blog a face lift with my new photos.  My good friend Karla is wonderful with a camera. Please visit her blog by clicking on my picture.  She also took the gorgeous picture of the sunflowers.  Her work will be displayed on my website when it is published in the coming weeks.  I have made great strides this week in getting things ready for my business.  I got my cell, started my business license application,  bought my domain name and ordered business cards, and of course got pictures taken for my website.  I am really looking forward to getting everything finished.  I am also so excited to leave for Nashville in 3 weeks to complete my training and learn more in-depth about counseling.  Until then, please remember that I am here to help answer any questions you might have.  Also if you have any requests of topics you'd like me to discuss please leave your feedback.  Thanks! and I hope you enjoy reading my blog :)

2 comments:

leannewitney said...

Love the new look and picture! I'm enjoying reading all your posts- you have a real talent, lady!

Rachel said...

Aw, Thanks Leanne! Glad you are enjoying the blog.