Friday, January 7, 2011

New Format for a New Year

I have decided to change things up a bit on my blogging format.  Instead of having a longish post about my tip of the week, I'm only going to have the tip (off to the right) in a more expanded form.  Also, instead of changing the quotations every week with the tip I'm going to leave them up for a whole month.   As a result the tips will have the same theme for the month to go along with the quotations.  I feel the need to streamline the process and not be bogged down with a long detailed post every week.  


Again, PLEASE leave your feedback if you want a specific topic covered or if you have a problem you need help with.  My goal is to give you the information and the encouragement you need to keep going no matter what your personal circumstances.  I want you to read my blog and feel refreshed, inspired and hopeful again.  If I have learned anything about personal finance it's exactly that- personal.  Let's face it, this is hard stuff we are talking about.  It's nice to read about in theory but when you start to apply things to your own life, you'll understand what I'm talking about when I say- IT'S REALLY HARD!  But almost in the same breath, I'll always tell you that the 'hard' is worth it in the end.  Happy New Year!  May 2011 be all that you want it to be!

No comments: